How to Use This Blog

The posts on this blog need not be read in order. As the blog description says, they are really just a collection of random things I hear or read about concerning history. The list of labels on the left side of the screen shows the topics I have discussed so far. Feel free to browse them if you're looking for something particular, or just read straight through the posts in the order I've written them. I update often, so be sure to visit me again soon!

Edited to Add: Okay, so maybe I don't update as often as I'd like. Visit my other blog if you want frequent updates, and this one if you want cool random history stuff!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Did you know? I didn't.



Brownies were invented in America!!!! It happened in the late 1800's or early 1900's. No one knows the fabulous cook who either invented them on purpose or by mistake.

I knew brownies tasted like home-sweet-home!

3 comments:

Chris Talley said...

Pretty neat information! I just wanted to say thank you for the very nice comment you left on my blog. Of course I had to come out to see yours!!!! It's nice to see you love the Lord, too!

Ashley Sebo said...

Well, I sure didn't know! Thanks for sharing!!!

Have a lovely week!

hannah queen | honey & jam said...

They do, don't they?